Sunday, November 25, 2012

Grounds For Sculpture

Last night I braved the cold and headed to Grounds For Sculpture near Princeton, NJ. I have wanted to visit this sculpture garden and the Winter Wonder Light Exhibition seemed like the perfect way to begin the holiday season.

cold???

My daughter Kelly, her friend Julia and I bundled up in warm clothing and headed north. It was freezing and we even had a few flurries but my heart was warmed when I had the opportunity to meet up with a dear friend, Val and her lovely daughter Caelyn.

Scream???

The 5 of us braved the elements (and foot traffic) and walked the gardens, visited the museums warmed up in The Warming Hut and posed with a Seward Johnson couple!



The evening was fun...until Val realized she had to drive 4 hours home!!

"Oh no...I have to drive home!"

Bring on the holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment