Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve 2010

Today is New Year's Eve and for the first time in a long time I am excited. Usually NYE is depressing for me...I think about the year that just slipped away and all that I did NOT accomplish. But today the horizon looks hopeful and I am excited to ring in 2011. I know I have dear friends who inspire and challenge me to be all that I can be...one of those friends is Jose' Avila (http://www.simplegiftspottery.com/). Today he sent me a photo of a labyrinth his sons created in their yard. I love nature art, creating 'stumbled upon' art and experiential education and this encompasses all three...THANKS JOSE'!!
Labyrinth created by Christopher and Andrew!
I wish everyone a joyous, safe, healthy and creative filled new year...Happy 2011 and blessings to all!

1 comment:

  1. I am always in awe of people who can just go out and create a labyrinth -- in the snow, in the sand, in the leaves! Sometime you'll have to show me how you do that!

    ReplyDelete